Water Quality and Wastewater Reports

Water Quality Reports

Before July 1 each year, we publish a water quality report. This report can be accessed at any time on our website, or you can request a paper copy be mailed to your address by calling 919-553-1530. There are two reports, one for Riverwood and one for the rest of the Town of Clayton because they are served by two different Johnston County systems. View the Water System Map (PDF) which shows the two different areas the Town serves to learn more.

View previous Water Quality Reports.

Wastewater System Performance Reports

Each fiscal year, the Town creates a report showing the performance of our Little Creek Water Reclamation Facility. This report details how many gallons of water treated, how many spills, how many gallons of reclaimed water was delivered at Pine Hollow Golf Course, as well as other aspects of the wastewater treatment facility.

View previous Wastewater System Performance Reports.

Helpful Information

For more information about potential contaminants and related health effects, call the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Safe Drinking Water Hotline at 800-426-4791. Information on lead in drinking water, testing methods, and steps you can take to minimize exposure is available from the Safe Drinking Water Hotline or visit the EPA website.